DMES World Cup Guess and Win Contest
Terms & Conditions
1. DMES World Cup Guess and Win Contest (“the Contest”) is organized by Asia Century Supplies Sdn. Bhd. (Company No.:1168683-M)(“The Organizer”).
2.Contest Period: 14 November 2022, 00:00 until 9 December 2022, 23:59
a. The Contest is open to all Malaysian citizens aged 18 years and above except representatives, agents and/or employees of the Organizer, its subsidiaries and associate companies, creative, media and public relations agencies and distributors and their immediate family members (spouse, children, parents, siblings, and their spouses).
a.To submit entries, the participants are required to:
- Purchase our Dmes product with no minimum spend from any online or offline stores within the Contest Period.
- Make a creative posting (photo/video) Guess which team will be the final winner of the FIFA World Cup 2022 and upload it to your personal Facebook or Instagram or Tiktok with the hashtag #DmesGuessAndWin and #DmesMalaysia
- Tag 2 of your friends and tag @dmes_my.
- Set your personal Facebook or Instagram or Tiktok accounts as public so that the Organizer could view your posting(s).
b. All photos or videos uploaded by the participants must be via the participants’ own personal Facebook or Instagram or Tiktok accounts.
c. No limit of submission throughout the Contest Period as long as each submission is different, unique and creative.
d. If images or videos uploaded have been published elsewhere prior to the Contest Period, whether on Facebook, Instagram, Tiktok or somewhere else, or participated and/or won any prizes in any competition, such images/videos may not be accepted as a submission for this Contest.
e. Entries received before and/or after Contest Period are considered disqualified and will not be entertained.
5.Verification of Submissions
a. The Organizer will verify all submissions received during the Contest Period based on the following:
- Facebook or Instagram or Tiktok account is set to “Public” mode from the time the photo or video is uploaded/posted until and after the winners of the Contest have been announced.
- Photo and video uploaded with the hashtag #DmesGuessAndWin and #DmesMalaysia.
Any entries which, in the sole discretion and determination of the Organizer, contain elements that are obscene, defamatory, scandalous, offensive, or otherwise inappropriate, will be disqualified.
6. Prizes & Judging Details
a. The Prizes to be won throughout the Contest Period are as follows:
- Grand Prize – iPhone 14 Pro Max (256 GB) worth RM 6,299 (random colour) x 1 winner
- Second Prize – HUAWEI Watch GT 3 worth RM 1,099 x 1 winner
- Third Prize – OPPO A16K worth RM 489 (random colour) x 1 winners
- Consolation Prizes – 30 winners x Touch ‘n Go eWallet Reload PIN worth RM10
b. Three (3) participants with the most creative and guess correctly the FIFA World Cup 2022 Final Winner (please refer to judging details stated in (c) below) as determined by the panel of judges will be awarded the First Prize, Second Prize and Third Prize. Thirty (30) participants with the best entry as determined by the panel of judges will be awarded the Consolation Prizes.
c. Winner selection and shortlisting method shall be based on the following judging criteria:
Does DMES brand look prominently on photo/video?
- Full view of logo/product
- Clear and Prominent of product feature/placement
Is the caption guess correctly the final winner of FIFA World Cup 2022 ?
- Answering which team will be the final winner
The creativity & originality of the overall posting
- Creativity of the content (e.g. FIFA world cup Themed)
|   i. Photo/         Video||Does DMES brand look prominently on photo/video?||o Full view of logo/product
o Clear and Prominent of product feature/ placement
|   ii.Caption||Is the caption guess the winner of FIFA World Cup 2022 correctly?||o Answering which team will be the winner|
|   iii.Creativity||The creativity & originality of the overall posting||o Creativity of the content (e.g. FIFA world cup Themed)|
d. Entry(ies) with the highest score will be selected and shortlisted as winners based on the prize tiers (“First/Second/Third Prize Winner”), for instance:
Top/Highest Score: First Prize Winner (1 Winner)
2nd Highest Score : Second Prize Winner(1 Winner)
3rd Highest Score: Third Prize Winners (1 Winners)
4th to 27th Highest Score: Consolation Prize Winners (30 Winners)
e. Participants are allowed to submit multiple entries. However, the maximum number of prizes that an eligible winner (identified by NRIC No) can win under this Contest is one (1) Prize only.
f. Winners hereby irrevocably agree and give consent to the Organiser to publish any related materials to the entries including and not limited to the photos, videos, text, participants’ names, interviews, and any other content or information submitted for the purposes of the Contest for current and future advertising and promotional purposes without any compensation.
g. The participants are obligated to submit original purchase receipts upon request by the Organiser.
7. Prize Claim and Delivery Date
- The Organizer will contact the shortlisted Winners via Whatsapp application/call/email for details verification. The Organiser is not responsible for failure to contact any winners or any failure to deliver a prize because of invalid contact information provided.
- All Prizes will be processed for delivery to OR collection by the respective winners within [ 5th ] weeks to [ 12th ] weeks after the Contest Period, i.e. 9 December 2022.
- Failure to reply within 7 working days to provide required contact details for delivery will result in disqualification and forfeiture of prizes won.
- Failure to accept and acknowledge receipt of the prizes upon delivery may result in disqualification and forfeiture of the prizes.
- The prizes are not exchangeable and/or transferable. No substitutions for prizes except by the Organizer, in which case a prize of equal or greater value will be substituted. No cash or refunds will be offered.
- Any other additional costs (i.e. travel expenses, transportation cost, duties and taxes) involved to redeem or collect the Prizes shall be borne by the winners at their own cost. The Organizer shall not be held liable for any loss or damage that occurs to the Prizes during the delivery or redemption process, or on the usage of Prizes by the winners. The prizes are given out on an “as it is” basis. Each Prize shall be used entirely at the winners’ own risk and the Organizer hereby expressly excludes all warranties and liabilities in relation to the Prizes to the fullest extent permitted by law.
8.General Terms & Conditions
- The Organizer reserves the right to vary, delete or add to any of these Terms and Conditions from time to time without any prior notice. In the event of any changes to the Terms and Conditions, the participants hereby agree that their continued participation in the Contest will constitute acceptance of the revised/amended Terms and Conditions.
- By participating in this Contest, the participants agree to defend, indemnify and hold the Organizer harmless from and against any lawsuits, claims, losses, damages and expenses, including legal fees that may arise from or in connection with the Contest.
- No responsibilities can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason. The Organizer accepts no responsibility for any late, lost or misdirected entries or for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestions on the internet or at any website, or any combination related to or resulting from participation in or downloading any material in this Contest.
- It is the sole responsibility of each participant to ensure that the submission does not infringe copyright, privacy rights, regulations, orders or directions of any third party. e.g The Organizer, Asia Century Supplies Sdn Bhd, its directors, officers, employees, agent, sponsors and/or representatives shall not be liable to any participants in respect of any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered, including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss, or for personal injury suffered or sustained by the Participant arising out of or in connection with the participation by the Participant in the Contest, as well as the redemption and/or utilization of any Prize won.
- The Organizer excludes its responsibilities and all liabilities arising from any postponement, cancellation, delay or changes or modification to the Contest or prizes or due to any other unforeseen circumstances beyond the Organizer’s control such as governmental interference, civil commotion, riot, war, strikes, act of terrorism (including but not limited to any act of violence, hostility, national emergency, occurrence of any epidemic/pandemic outbreaks) and for any act or default by any third-party suppliers or vendors.
- The Organizer’s decisions are final and no correspondence thereon will be entertained. Appeals to check the status of entries will also not be entertained. Please read the Terms and Conditions carefully before participating.
- The Organizer reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any Participant that is found or suspected of tampering with the Contest submission process, the operation of this Contest. The Organizer reserves the right to remove any submissions of the person who it reasonably suspects has violated or infringed any of the Terms and Conditions of this Contest and the Organizer reserves the right to pursue legal action against any individual it believes has undertaken fraudulent activities or other activities harmful to this Contest and/or the Contest submission process.
- Each participant agrees that all intellectual property rights in any contents and/or materials submitted made or created by the participants in respect of the Contest and any derivative works arising therefrom will perpetually and unconditionally be vested in, assigned and owned by the Organizer. The Organizer has the right to use and modify such materials or works in any way it deems fit without compensation to the participants and the participants waive all rights they may have in such materials or works.
- By participating in the Contest, the participants agreed to the Terms and Conditions of the Contest and grant the Organizer and their partner companies the use of data collected through the Contest, likeness, biographical data and statements for purposes, including, without limitation, advertising, trade, or promotion, in perpetuity, in any and all media now known or hereafter devised, without compensation, unless prohibited by law.
- The participants shall not assign any of the rights or sub-contract any of the obligations observed under these Terms and Conditions. The Organizer may assign or sub-licence the whole or any part of its rights hereunder to any third party as may be determined by the Organizer.
- Any invalidity, illegality or unenforceability of any terms hereunder shall not affect or impair the validity in force of the other Terms and Conditions of the Contest.
- For more information and details regarding the Contest, please visit Dmes Distribution Malaysia Facebook & dmes_my Instagram accounts.
- The Terms and Conditions of the Contest shall be construed, governed and interpreted in accordance with the laws of Malaysia.